Sunday, March 17, 2013

Trouble in Paradise

Trouble in paradise...

While shopping this week I ran into a store that didn't know any of their corporate rules. As I stood there with my coupons and my products trying to explain to the workers their rules I thought well, I will just leave my things and worry about it tommorrow... which brings me to this.... If you find yourself in a store that didn't train their workers on how to use coupons politely explain the rules if they don't understand just go home and write a letter to the corporations and ask them to GIVE YOU the deal. You may feel frustration but the goal is to be able to shop by their rules in their stores. You should be following the rules yourself and be a responsible couponer by Keeping up on the rules and policies in the stores you love to shop. The key is to follow the rules the stores have set up and also to do your best at thanking them by shopping there as often as you can even when you don't have a coupon if the prices are the same. I personally think it is smart to address each situation until you iron out any problems or misunderstandings so that the store and you can work together and the shopping experience is following the rules the store sets forth. If you find that they don't honor their own rules then it is best to shop at places that do follow the rules. If you don't want to follow the rules you shouldn't be upset if they have them outlined. So I want to encourage all of us couponers to work hard to learn and know our stuff and to not get frustrated with workers who are not informed but rather to approach the corporations to make sure that they are aware of what is going on in the field so that they can address it and make the shopping experience more pleasurable for us. Everyone wins when we all do the right thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment