Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Save on EntertainmentHazel is back!


New Review.... Vintage Review on Hazel

Grab some fun and save on your TV entertainment ! Grab the vintage bug and get your family rating and reviewing old movies and shows! A cheap family entertainment... we skip the movies and don't even have cable as we can watch Netflix.com on the net and you tube is free. We save BIG by not having that Big cable bill every month. I thought as techie and up beat as I am that there would be no way I could do without cable... I don't even miss it, everything is online.  I  am enjoying watching Hazel. Today she said she would work a whole night for another gentelmen requiring her services for only FIVE DOLLARS! It makes you wonder what kind of pay they got back that.. Anyone know?  Hazel is always right and the show is full of fun. A great fun show to watch with the kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment