Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Turtle's Tale Sammy's Adventures

A Turtle's Tale Sammy's Adventures

I love to share with  my friends all the great movies we are viewing on Netflix.com I just think that it is such a great savings for my family to have ditched the cable and watch everything online. You can get a month free of Netflix.com just about always. It is great. I enjoyed watching A Turtle's Tale Sammy
s Adventures there. The scenery was unbelievable and the story was very sweet. The life of a Sea Turtle and how hard it was for sea turtles to survive. Pour out the cocoa and bake some cookies and snuggle up with the kids before bedtime for this fun little movie!

***********************************************************************
Have you checked out this great product? Lash Control it is a squeezable Mascara. I want to thank Lash Control for sending this to me to sample it works great and I love the squeezable container. Check out LashControl and score some for yourself!
***********************************************************************
Poor Mommas... Don't give up on your couponing...

Have you experienced this in your couponing? You went to get the Newspapers and a RUDE store clerk yells at you? I have. I recently had this happen to me where the store manager came out and said something like I wondered who was taking all of our papers accusing me! I did put several papers in my cart but had not been the one taking the coupons. I was really embarrassed. I politely put the papers back except for the two I was allowed. These were papers I was going to pay for not free ones. I am a perferred shopper at that store and spend quite a bit. Here is what to do.. When I got home I took the register receipt and did the survey honestly and told them about my experience at the store. When you shop you should always take your receipt to let corporate know how your shopping experience went. I have not heard back from corporate yet. Here is my thought if a store doesn't care about your business go to the competition... but in the meantime until you get a response go to the other stores in the chain why should the chain get punished for the behavior of employees. Also it isn't a bad idea to share a solution. Everyone needs to be tolerant in these times of couponing where there is a lot of misunderstandings such as not realizing that TLC's extreme couponing part of it was to show what could be done... Most of the people said they never did a trip like that before... It is only logic if you purchase 1,0000 coupons from a online source for a particular coupon you would normally get 5 of for free and you were going to do the show so you bought more and preordered and the store knew you were coming with TLC etc.. it could happen that way.. not the real world.. Many people actually believe it is just like that.. they don't realize people donate etc.. example christimas time they may make plans with a church etc.. and they get those coupons etc.. for a specific purpose.. So all over the board there is a lot of misunderstandings. Store clerks cop attitudes because couponers come in rude and demanding not realizing that they have jobs they have to keep too. All said across the board everyonne needs to not JUMP ahead ...but like driving.. Be on defensive driving not offensive.. If a problem arises example one of my favorite stores had a manager be rude.. when I normally just did my thing and leave... and actually I have a deal with another place that saves my papers for me and they are Happy for my business a gas station as a result I eat there, get gas there send all my friends there. They are very good to me so why wouldn't I? I went shopping a few times lately and I found that I experienced a few very rude clerks I didn't experience this ever before but once and I had a rain check for 25 Splenda and the manager came out and was mad at another employee in another store so I just said oh I won't cash them in as I didn't want the other girl to lose her job... People make honest mistakes in the world of couponing and I wasn't going to DEMAND my Splenda as hey it's only couponing..  My thought was the manager should have given it to me and approached the regional and said we aren't used to the couponers let's have a class on this and not to punish the other girl either as people will make mistakes needless to say I don't go to that store because the manager was embarrassing. I didn't write to corportate but I do shop at the other store in that chain as the workers are nice. So both sides of the table everyone..Work well and the corporations that don't want your business just don't shop there... remember the workers are still learning ... and you need to overlook a lot... if a store manager is rude...don't give up on the store just shop at another store in that chain... unless the corporation acts like they don't want your business then why would you ever shop there? Just wanted to address this. Bottomline... Shop til you drop and take situations with a grain of sand unless it is so out of control you are FORCED to address it. 





Fun project to make for easter... You can even make giant easter eggs big or small from balls or balloons ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment