Monday, January 14, 2013

Save Sweepstaking for REAL!

Here is a picture of a box of candy I won this year. In fact it is 3 weeks into 2013 and I have won 3 x's so far "sweeping" as they call it. I don't think it is any good luck charms or anything like that. I think it is just a numbers game and if you don't enter you can't win. How does sweeping save for your family and WHY would I tell you this "SECRET"? I did a little research and it looks like people are winning about 2 x's a week and that they sell the items they don't want. I don't care if I share this because there are SOOOO many ways to save I just can't do them all and also most people won't do the work because they have to "PUT IN HOURS" filling out forms you can't even enter all the forms in a day for all the sweepstakes. My hearts desire is to HELP women save MONEY. Also if you are a blogger or business I am hoping that you put out some sweeps too so that there are even MORE IN THE FIELD TO HELP FAMILIES. Companies put out sweepstakes to get PR for their products and companies. I will be posting sweepstakes here and on my other sites. I hope you enjoy and win big this year to add to your families income...imagine winning 8 items a month to help out your family. I fill out the forms at the end of the day while we watch TV I just put my laptop on my lap and I love watching all the new products and new blogs and what companies are doing it's fun. If I win I win if I don't oh well. I just pray to the Lord and say if it is your will let them pick my name :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment