Thursday, January 31, 2013

Save big by ditching cable!

 Do you know who this is?
I am sharing one of my indulgences... This is Jessica Fletcher... Angela Landsbury. When my husband  told me we were getting rid of our cable I thought it would be horrible.. but it was actually the opposite! I enjoy watching my shows 100% more now that I CHOOSE what I watch instead of having things tossed at me that I just get! We have cable for the internet only and watch all of our shows on tv and on Netflix.com. My favorite show is now the current show that I choose to watch from season 1 all the way through to the end of the whole series. Of late I have been watching Murder She Wrote with Angela Landsbury who plays Jessica Fletcher it is so much more fun. It may take me a week or a month to get through my show.. if I get bored with a show I can watch other shows and Netflix is great because all I do is click and back where I left off. My mom just signed up for netflix too. You can also watch hulu.com or redbox.com most of these will give you a month free including Netflix. I like Netflix the best. I can still watch Hulu.com, crackle, you tube, etc.. Right now I am the only one that watches TV like this that I know. Honestly, there is not a show that I know of that I am missing that I want to watch. I don't see the difference in having a smart TV. All said if you want to save big you may want to do the math for your area. figure on the cost of cable and then netflix. We don't get the DVD as we found that there is so much to watch with live streaming we didn't have time to watch the DVDs.  Please share this with your family and friends and don't forget to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment